the Q.E.

After 2 months of preparing for the most awaited and most challenging JPIA ( Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants ) activity ever, the Qualifying Exam, I'm back and here blogging again. The sleepless nights, the emptied packs of Ding Dong, the calculator of my dorm mate Saharah, and the 9 accounting books I had only reminds me of Q.E., the scariest test a JPIAn face every year. The exam is divided into two (that is for the first year students like me), the basic accounting and partnership and corporation accounting.
The first part of the exam is damn supah hard, I almost bleed with my nose. The questions are very difficult to answer especially the short problems. The second part is a little easier than the basic, hehe. I don't know why the basic is harder than the second part, I thought it basic was easier. I think it's just that basic has a larger scope.
Hmp..... It's time. Tomorrow is the time. My destiny lies on it(char....). GOOD LUCK to me and to the whole NDMU JPIANs.!

0 comments: