ABOUT THE TITLE


After the most successful Maguindanaoan blog ever, I am here again trying to reach the level of Kuya Jude's therolly.blogspot.com blog. Truly, his addiction influenced and encouraged me to work for my blog and for an English blog. And for now, THIS IS IT!
I decided to have my blog titled uniquely so I really cracked my brain thinking for a blog name which would satisfy me. For nearly 2 hours of brain torture in the WI-MAX net cafe. I came up with these unconvincing titles:

a. THE VALIANT
b. THE MAGUI PRINCE

"Haler.......," Marlon, my frank dormmate, said. "Plus one!" (the phrase that irritates me) he added. "Napaka-humble mo, as in....," scratching and tapping my back as he chuckles.

SLAVE OF THE CROWD

The reason why i chose this title is that because this is the literal meaning of my name, ABDUL JOMAR. My name came from the Arabic words abd, al, and zumar. Abd means slave (e.g. Abdullah- slave of Allah) which is contacted to al meaning "of" and zumar which means "crowd" and a surah (chapter) in the Holy Quran. I don't know how my parents came up with my name but all i know is that they don't know that it's the meaning of my name . I was sent to an Islamic School from my elementary years until 2nd year high school giving me a bit knowledge of the Arabic language.

0 comments: